How to Redeem
The best things come to those who wait. Or do they?
With Le Club AccorHotels, you decide what is best for you.
With every stay at a participating AccorHotel property, you will earn Rewards Points and Status Points. While Status Points determine your tier level, Rewards Points may be redeemed for savings, shopping, or one-of-a-kind experiences.
As your journey with Le Club AccorHotels begins, you will be ready to redeem Rewards Points for luxury travel experiences or free nights immediately.
Premier and Zenit Awards will be converted to Le Club AccorHotels Rewards Points at the time of integration. Each Zenit Award will equal 40 000 Rewards Points and each Premier Award will equal 10 000 Rewards Points.
If you currently have Swissôtel Advantage Awards on your Swissôtel Circle profile, they will remain on your Le Club AccorHotels profile for one year from the date of issuance. You may use them at any Swissôtel at any time.
Rewards Points may be used anytime, anywhere – to pay for a stay you are booking; to spend on culinary or spa experiences during a stay; or to apply to your preferred frequent flyer programme. Rewards Points may also be used toward one-of-a-kind luxury travel experiences, through Le Club AccorHotels’ Dream Stays and Elite Experiences.
- Spend now – Rewards Points allow you to start redeeming immediately. As soon as you have 2 000 Rewards Points in your account, you can exchange these for €40 off your next stay with any property within the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
- Spend anytime – You decide how and when to apply your Rewards Points, whether it’s when you make your booking at accorhotels.com, at the hotel reception desk during your stay, or even when checking out.
- Spend later – Experienced travellers appreciate flexibility. Feel free to save up your Rewards Points to redeem for a special occasion or a big expenditure.
Dream Stays are exclusive member offers that are only accessible with your Rewards Points. You will have access to specially designed package stays at luxury AccorHotels in some of the most coveted locations in the world. Recent examples of Dream Stays include:
- Romantic getaway at Sofitel Moorea La Ora Beach Resort in French Polynesia. Members could redeem 48 000 Rewards Points for three nights in a superior bungalow with a lagoon view, relaxed breakfasts each morning and a romantic dinner in the hotel dining room.
- A wine lovers’ weekend at the 5 Terres Hotel & Spa – MGallery in Barr, France. Members could redeem 31 000 Rewards Points for two nights in a junior suite with breakfast, an hour at the hotel spa for each guest, a wine tasting at a local wine cellar and a gift that oenophiles would love.
- A whole week of vacation at Sofitel Mauritius L’Imperial Resort & Spa on Mauritius Island. Members could redeem 55 000 Rewards Points for seven nights in a superior room, including breakfast and a one hour massage for each guest at the hotel spa. Bliss!
Elite Experiences are rare opportunities for once-in-a-lifetime adventures and VIP experiences, designed exclusively for members of Le Club AccorHotels and only accessible with your Rewards Points. Recent examples of Elite Experiences include:
- Celebrity treatment – Members donned tuxedos and gowns and were whisked from Sofitel New York to the red carpet of the Tony Awards Ceremony and Gala where they mingled with the stars of Broadway well into the night. Price: from 20 000 Rewards Points.
- Training with a champion – Members shaped up for a training session with Olympic medal-winning boxer Sarah Ourahmoune in a Paris boxing studio, followed by a well-earned gourmet lunch at Mercure Paris Porte de Pantin. Price: 4 000 Rewards Points.
- Carnival in style – Members got their samba on with tickets to the VIP box in Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo for a whirlwind of Brazilian celebrities, cocktails and festival fun. Guests in São Paulo received backstage access. Price: 15 000 Rewards Points.
La Collection by Le Club AccorHotels – While Rewards Points may be earned through purchases on the online shopping gallery “Collections by Le Club AccorHotels”, members may also spend Rewards Points on “La Collection,” a handpicked selection of more than 700 items we think you will love.
La Collection includes items from popular luxury brands such as Birks, Michael Kors, L’Occitane and more. Purchases of La Collection items may be made with Rewards Points, credit card, or a combination of both. Any amount spent with a credit card will conveniently earn you even more Rewards Points – a virtuous cycle of earning and spending.